9711 E 219th Circle,
Peculiar, MO 64078
OS: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
Software: MS Office, MS Remote Desktop Control, Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Parallels, VMWare Fusion, PHP MyAdmin, Cpanel, Navicat and Basecamp.
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP – Databases: MySQL and SQL
I’m a talented and creative person, most of my career I spent it in a creative field. whether its coding or graphic design its been my passion to give my employers, clients or friends the best and unique take on there projects. I’m also not afraid to jump into a technical problem supporting IT infrastructure. I excel on solving a issues that seem un-solvable.
UI/UX,Front-End Web Designer I, VinSolutions, Mission, Kansas, KS, 2/2015 to Present.
- Design, develop and test HTML and CSS that meets accessibility and web browser standards
- Utilize responsive design to support usability in desktop, mobile and tablet environments
- Produce and modify site content from pre-existing library of templates
- Adhere to web standards, usability and best practices with a focus on consistency and scalability
- Interpret existing site design and style guides by creating pixel-perfect web pages from Photoshop files.
Website Support Specialist, – VinSolutions, Mission, Kansas, KS, 6/2013 to 6/2015.
- I work support cases for existing websites created by Haystak for client dealers that are on an aspx.net platform, owning customer issues which may take several minutes up to several hours to resolve.
- I provide consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of a problem and work with the customer until a solution is in place.
- I fix issue for a customer, educates the customer so they can fix the issue themselves, or escalates an advanced issue for additional assistance.
- I Communicate with customer account administrators on a regular basis, updating the customer while resolving website specific tickets.
- I resolve customer issues/requests in the CRM customer ticketing system.
- I have and maintain strong technical expertise in Haystak.com websites and those devices and platforms upon which our websites function.
- I adheres to corporate objectives for ticket processing and associated support service level agreements for response time and ticket closure.
- I also creates and maintains customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations.
- I exercises judgment in decision-making in order to routinely deliver top-notch customer support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
As a result of have a great track record for getting the job done right the first time, knowledge of code (CSS, HTML, jQuery) and Photoshop skills I am responsible for not only general clients but also 2 large VIP account and National accounts.
Manager of Information Technology/Support, NAIA, Kansas City, MO, 6/ 201 to 4/2013
- Maintained technical support for 75+ users for then national office and the eligibility center.
- Deployed (using Norton Ghost) and maintained all PC/Mac desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices.
- Managed and maintained a Windows 2008 Small Business networks.
- Have been asked to evaluate hardware and software before purchases.
- Had a hand in some operational duties that included parking and storage.
Mail Data Processing & Web Designer/Developer, Montgomery, AL, 4/2010 to 3/2011
- I edited, processed and maintained mailing data for 200+ clients.
- Use BCC software I got the data ready for use in production of the mail piece that they need sent out.
- Updated and maintained software updates to the Data Processing computers.
- Responsible for creating (Web Design, Graphics, CSS, html) and maintaining website Sportgiftco.com.
- Create mailing campaigns, inserted rotating ads on main page and splash pages, added products, added tracking plugin (Google Analytics), setup vendor accounts and designed the logo.
Web Developer, eSolutions Architect, Montgomery, AL, 8/2008 to 1/2010
- Responsible for designing 16+ different sports and commercial sites in addition was responsible for maintaining 100+ sites.
- Converted and applied Photoshop templates to sites
- My responsibilities also included creating and/or modifying existing code for over 100 clients.
- Held several meeting with clients that ranged from training of our Content Management System, website design planning and customer support.
Phone Tech Support, The Cardone Group, Orlando, FL, 5/2004 to 8/2008
- Assisted up to 190+ clients with technical issues/questions over the phone using remote software (i.e.Logmein.com, Gotomypc.com and Windows RDC).
- In charge of installation of client/server software remotely this also included network setups and modifications on Windows based machines.
- Took charge of creating and implementing web based software for new and potential clients.
- Other tasks included maintaining and updating FTP Reports.
Art Institute of Houston- Houston, TX — 2 Semesters
Focus on Art History and Graphic Design
Valencia Technical Institute – Orlando, FL — 11/2004 to 11/2007
Web Fundamentals Certified
Web Designed Certified