10+ years of experience in graphic, website design and development. Experienced Adobe Premier and AfterEffects. I have firm grasp of keyframes and timing. I had a hand in creating Power Point presentations by providing animated GIFs and Images. Proven commitment to delivering high quality results even when presented with sudden deadlines and ever- changing priorities. Excellent problem solving and resource allocation skills. Motivated and able to learn new concepts as they continue to evolve. Able to work collaboratively as well as independently to achieve company goals. Very detail-oriented.
|Adobe Creative Suite||10+ yrs|
|(This includes Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver. I have experience with Premier and AfterEffects.|
|iMovie||3 yrs||GarageBand||3 yrs|
|PHP||3 yrs||MySQL||3 yrs|
|CSS3, SASS, BootCamp||10 yrs||HTML5||10 yrs|
|balsamiq (Wireframing)||5 yrs||Kentico||3 yrs|
|Microsoft Office||10 yrs||WordPress||5 yrs|
Professional Experience Summary
- Developed simple, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Extensive Experience in Trouble shooting and Bug Fixing of Applications.
- Involvement in using various IDE’s, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Adobe Creative Sutie.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Experienced in working in an AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks and Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
- Extensive experience in working on User Stories, Fixing the bugs.
- Strong experience in handling client calls.
- Willingness and Ability to learn and implement New Technologies wherever necessary
- Interpret existing site design and style guides by creating pixel-perfect web pages from Adobe Photoshop files.
- Worked close with Website implementation managers to insure clients satisfaction.
- Created documentation to help new employee get acquainted with how-to’s and procedures using Adobe Acrobat.
Web & Graphic Designer, CMDJ Designs; Kansas City,MO 7/2016 – present
- Client: Charles Millhouse-
- Book Cover: New Kingdom: Creatures of Habit
- Book Cover: New Kingdom: Daybreak
- Book Cover: New Kingdom: Reckoning
This series I was asked to create a more of a western look and feel. It was my idea to create a picture frame sort of looking into the book to view the contents with elements that were relevant to the story lines. (Book Cover Design, Logo Design)
- Book Cover: Talon’s Epic: In Memory Alone
- Book Cover: Talon’s Epic: Crossroads of the World
- Book Cover: Talon’s Epic: Tales of the Lost Empire
- Book Cover: Talon’s Epic: The Long Twilight
- Book Cover: Talon’s Epic: Battle Lines.
I wanted to show how complex the story line gets by using element that could be seen as display screens on a computer terminal. I had originally designed pervious covers art for these books but was asked to make them a more cohesive design this time. (Book Cover Design, Logo Design)
- Client: Brandon Paith-
- Print/T-Shirt: Constellation City: Aquila Starport
- Print/T-Shirt: Constellation City: Mars Colony
These were commissioned work to be sold on line and at conventions. When creating these prints I asked to make something that was retro future. It was up to me on color and design. I wanted something that was vibrant and was noticeable at first glance.
- Client: Charles Millhouse-
- Bora Gora: Menu: Breakfast
- Bora Gora: Menu: Lunch
- Bora Gora: Menu: Dinner
- Bora Gora: Menu: Special Event
- Bora Gora: Menu: Breakfast
Creating these menus were a delight. The client asked me to create something that represented a Indiana Jones,1940’s but had a tropical feel.
UI/UX, Front-End Designer, VinSolutions; Mission,KS 2/2015 – 7/2016
- Design, develop websites/applications that included HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite that meets accessibility and web browser standards on Kentico platform.
- Utilize responsive design to support usability in desktop, mobile and tablet environments.
- Produced and modified site content from pre-existing library of templates.
- Adhere to web standards, usability and best practices with a focus on consistency and scalability
Website support specialist, Vinsolutions; Mission, KS 6/2013 – 6/2015
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Worked support cases for existing websites created by for client dealers that are on an aspx.net platform, owning customer issues which may take several minutes up to several hours to resolve.
- Provided consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of a problem and work with the customer until a solution is in place.
- Fixed issue for a customer, educates the customer so they can fix the issue themselves, or escalates an advanced issue for additional assistance.
- Communicated with customer account administrators on a regular basis, updating the customer while resolving website specific tickets.
- Resolved customer issues/requests in the CRM customer ticketing system.
- Maintained strong technical expertise in websites and those devices and platforms upon which our websites function.
- Adhere to corporate objectives for ticket processing and associated support service level agreements for response time and ticket closure.
- Created and maintained customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations.
- Exercised judgment in decision-making in order to routinely deliver top-notch customer support.
- Performed other duties as assigned (This included special marketing images and full website redesigns using Adobe Photoshop).
- As a result of have a great track record for getting the job done right the first time, knowledge of code (CSS, HTML, jQuery) and Adobe Photoshop skills I was responsible for not only general clients but also 2 large VIP accounts and National accounts.
Manager of Information Technology/Support, NAIA; Kansas City,KS 6/2011 – 4/2013
- Maintained technical support for 75+ users for then national office and the eligibility center.
- Deployed (using Norton Ghost) and maintained all PC/Mac desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices.
- Managed and maintained a Windows 2008 Small Business networks.
- Evaluate hardware and software before purchases.
- Had a hand in some operational duties that included parking and storage.
- Researched, tested, implemented and used new software namely (Tableau).
- Presented a new web application for additional functionality on current site. Using Mockup software like balsamiq and Adobe Photoshop.
Wells Printing, Mail Data Processing & Web Designer/Developer, Montgomery,AL 4/2010 – 3/2011
- Edited, processed and maintained mailing data for 200+ clients.
- Use BCC software I got the data ready for use in production of the mail piece that they need sent out.
- Updated and maintained software updates to the Data Processing computers.
- Responsible for creating (Web Design, Graphics, CSS, html) and maintaining website sportgiftco.com using Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver.
- Create mailing campaigns, inserted rotating ads on main page and splash pages, added products with Adobe Photoshop, added tracking plugin (Google Analytics), setup vendor accounts and designed the logo using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Web Developer, eSolutions Architect; Montgomery, AL 8/2008 – 1/2010
- Developed Full Stack solutions on a PHP/MySQL Platform in Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Responsible for designing 16+ different sports with Adobe Photoshop and commercial sites in addition was responsible for maintaining 100+ sites.
- Converted and applied Adobe Photoshop templates to sites
- My responsibilities also included creating and/or modifying existing code for over 100 clients.
- Held several meeting with clients that ranged from training of our Content Management System, website design planning and customer support.
- Created and design email marketing for sales using Photoshop and coding with mobile design in mind.
Art Institute of Houston – Houston, TX
Valencia Technical Institute – Orlando, FL